A brief update from the Guernsey Disability Alliance12/02/2021
- The wearing of Masks / Hidden Disability lanyards - you may have heard on todays 1pm briefing that masks will be made mandatory, but you can access the Hidden Disability lanyard scheme should you be unable to wear one. Please see the note from Gill, disability officer, below. We will update our website and social media as soon as we know more or please email us to request further information as we have it. Currently you can get them from Health Connections, ports or email us if you would like one or a supply for your members.
- Please Give Me Space - this project is similar to the Hidden Disabilities lanyard scheme but with ‘Please Give Me Space’ on them. Please let Karen know if you would like a badge, lanyard or card.
- LockDown 2 - please do use the States of Guernsey Covid webpages as your main source of information. Click here
- StayConnected 2 - if you require a device and wifi to connect with family and friends please contact Agi at health connections on [email protected] or call 01481 707470
- Disability and Inclusion highlight reports - please find the most up to date report on the projects of the Disability and Inclusion strategy here
- Marrakesh treaty - The Marrakesh Treaty to facilitate access to published works for persons who are blind, visually impaired, or otherwise print disabled has been extended to Guernsey from 1st January 2021. - find out more here